Monday, May 14, 2012

Pregnancy Survival Kit

When my sister-in-law Courtney found out she was pregnant I was just about as excited as she was.  I wanted to do a little something for her to celebrate the pregnancy! I know that pregnancy can be rough on the body so I created a Pregnancy Survival Kit!

Here are the contents:

  • baby name book (to name the baby of course)
  • nail polish (to comfort those swollen feet)
  • foot scrub (to comfort those swollen feet)
  • nail polish (to beautify those swollen feet)
  • cocoa butter (for stretch marks)
  • gossip magazines (for a few minutes of relaxation)
  • crackers (for nausea)
  • gum and mouth wash (just in case nausea gets the best of you)
Throw it all in a cute basket and you're all set and ready for a baby...well almost.




1 comment:

  1. I love this idea. My best friend just found out she's preggers and In going to be putting one of these littke kits together for her!
    XOXO,
    MsCosmoChic
    Mscosmochic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete