Sunday, May 13, 2012

Cinnamon Body Scrub

Cinnamon Body Scrub


For Mother's Day I decided to make my mom and mother-in-law some body scrub. I had found a link on pinterest that I had been wanting to try out so I figured this would be a perfect opportunity.  I made a little extra for myself and tried it tonight and it's amazing! My skin already feels so soft after just one use!


Here's the recipe!


2 tsp cinnamon
2 tsp nutmeg
2 tsp ground ginger
1 c sugar
1 c brown sugar
2 tsp sea salt
1 c vegetable oil 
something to store scrub in (I used mason jars that were left over from salsa)


Yields approximately 6oz


In a medium bowl stir together cinnamon, nutmeg, and ginger. 









Stir in sugars and sea salt.  Add vegetable oil.










Store in a sealed container! And scrub away!








No comments:

Post a Comment