Sunday, May 13, 2012

Pampering in a Jar

For my last mother's day treat I wanted to do something small for my mom to pamper herself.  I already had the body scrub, am going to take her to get a pedicure, and have a plethora of jars so I came up with a simple and easy idea... pampering in a jar!

I headed to the store and found a few small things that I knew I could fit into a spaghetti jar.

These are the contents:
face masks
nail polish
nail file
foot scrub
loofah
Burt's Bee's tinted lip balm
Burt's Bee's cuticle cream (this stuff is awesome...order yours here Cuticle Cream)


I put all of these things in a spaghetti jar, tied it with a ribbon, and added a loofa, and voila!


1 comment:

  1. Love this idea! I saw this great idea on Nate Berkus (love him!) where people saved jars (just like you did) but then spray painted the lids and added a knob to the top! So cute and looks really great with a crystal knob. I'm hoping to do an example and perhaps (if I'm not lazy) blog about it soon. Stay tuned...

    ReplyDelete